About this Company:
Sunset Neon is a sustainable member of the Canadian sign industry with a 30 year track record of helping leading corporations gain great brand recognition. Since its inception in 1982, Sunset Neon has grown exponentially in both sales volume and national reach. From conception through installation and post install maintenance programs, Sunset Neon is committed to ensuring our client's signage perfectly reflects their brand.
Sunset Neon Ltd. is centrally located in Burlington, Ontario close to major highway, Go Train and public transit.
- Create all designs; work directly with sales staff to create scaled drawings for presentations to customers and for the purpose of obtaining permits.
- Work directly with estimating department by ensuring design is in keeping with BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Create production ready artwork for router table, digital printing and vinyl cut lettering
- Create production and structural shop drawings for fabrication
- College or University degree in mechanical drafting discipline
- Minimum 5 years of fabrication design experience within the sign industry
- Proficiencies in Solid Works, CorelDRAW, Photo shop, Illustrator, Flexi Pro, AutoCAD
- Ability to read, draw/review structural detail drawings and interpret blueprints, work orders, prints, sketches, diagrams, specifications and charts.
- Ability to follow detailed directions and work within strict tolerances
- Pre-press production capabilities in file set up considered an asset
- Must be a lead by example type whose focus is placed on teamwork, accuracy and speed
- Sign Fabrication Design: 5 years
Please send resumes including cover letter to email@example.com